Love a Little.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lewis


I have this dog names Lewis. Lewis is a Boxer, and he was born on December 20, 2008. Lewis has been an adventure so far, and I am sure it is far from over. :) As of now, he is 2 years old, and he weighs about 65 pounds. He thinks he weighs about 10. I love Lewis, and he is a sweet, lovable dog...however, he is somewhat spastic. Ok...more than somewhat. Lewis is not good with guests. He just gets so incredibly excited that he cannot contain himself, and he must get as close to the face of the new person who has entered his world. Tonight, our friends Craig and Anna came over to play games. I told them the disclaimer...when I let Lewis our of his crate, pretend like he is not here. Do not acknowledge his presence for at least 10 minutes. They did exactly what I said, but Lewis just could not stay away. He immediately attempted to lick the faces of both Craig and Anna. At one point, he leapt on top of Anna and sniffed her hair. No matter how many times I spank him, how loud I yell at him and say NO, he just keeps on. I don't now what to do about him. I don't know if this is just still his "puppy" phase, and he will just grow out of it or if he is out of control and we need to consult the Dog Whisperer. Our guests have gone, and now Lewis is just chewing on his new bone and minding his own business...so he isn't crazy all the time. AHH. I just don't see how he can go from hyper-active maniac dog to this is a matter of 15 min...
BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment