Love a Little.

Monday, January 25, 2010

AmITheOnlyOne?

I am a hypochondriac. Self-diagnosed. I understand that most hypochondriacs don't know that they are such, but I am fully aware of it. I can't quite decide if this knowledge makes me better or worse. I'm probably going with worse because I know it and still continue to feel it. Am I alone in this? See, at the moment, I have a tingling sensation in my left arm...I obviously have already diagnosed myself with a heart attack. I do find this humorous...sometimes.

I sometimes wonder if any other high school teacher daydreams while teaching. Sometimes, while I am in the midst of lecturing, my mind will wander faaaaaaaarrrrrr away. If my mind is wandering, there is no way all of my students are still with me. I guess multi-tasking is a great skill of a woman. :)
BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment