Love a Little.

Monday, April 25, 2011

School Today...

I am sitting in my classroom right now. We just came back from sitting in the hallway for about an hour or so because of threatening tornados. We have had some really bad weather lately, and I am not a huge fan. It scares me that these tornado threats don't scare me. I think it is because I didn't live here when several tornados hit, and I have never been involved in an actual tornado. Growing up, we always had tornado warnings, but we never did have an actual tornado. I think I would definitely feel differently had that been a different story. So, as I sit here, I ponder all the many things I need to be doing. I need to be finishing grading poetry books. I need to be cleaning my classroom. I need to be cleaning my house. Etc. Etc. Etc. But, I can't help but just sit here and listen to the rain fall on the roof of my portable. I feel the urgent need to take a nap on the couch that is in this room, but I fear there are ants and spiders in it because I have been seeing a lot of those around here lately. I think the rain drives them in. I guess I will get to work on something..all for now.
BB.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA. Thanks for sharing those random thoughts!! Miss you too!!

    And if the kids are in the hall shouldn't you be inside the building instead of your portable??!!!

    ReplyDelete