Love a Little.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adventures

This summer is going to be an adventure...to say the least. Here is a summer rundown: End of May--trip to FL to see everyone there. June 18-July 4--Trip out west with the Bentleys. July 9-16--Mission trip to Guyana, South America. July 29-August 2--Atlantis with the girls. August 8--Inservice and August 12--School starts. Ahhhh.
To add to the excitement, we are building our own teardrop camper. Yes, you read correctly, we are building it. Do not worry, though, I will keep you up to date on here with pictures and news. So far, we have bought the base trailer and built the floor. And when I say we, I hope you realize that I mean Chris and John Bentley. I have had nothing to do with the building of this...which is how it should be. I have, however, been being a little on the crafty side. I made a pillow for my niece's 3rd birthday, and I have to say that it is my favorite pillow I have made as of yet. And, I made a guitar out of fabric and string for my uncle's new music room. Chris framed it for me. :) I am a little sad that I forgot to take a picture of the guitar in the frame. But, here is the pillow. The back is multi-colored polka dots.
I am really excited about the busy summer, but I am also a little nervous about it all. That is a lot for one summer!
I have decided that I might like to sell some of these things that I have gotten pretty good at making. I looked into selling on Etsy.com, but it charges you. So, I will put some pictures up on here as I make things, and if anyone reading would like to purchase something or have me make something special, I will. We'll see. Night to all.
BB.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your little niece is 3!!! I feel like she was just born! That's sounds like such a fun summer!!!

    ReplyDelete