Love a Little.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Well...

Well, this blog once a day for a year isn't working out very well. It is really hard to catch up...Nicaragua got me a little off track, so I have revised my statement. I will blog at least 365 entries before this time next year. I forget the date that I started, but by that date. You know, it is really odd to be home after such a trip. Things in America are so very different than things in Nicaragua. It is more fast-paced and things are just "easier." By easier, I don't mean better.
I just mean more convenient. So, I wonder. Is convenience good or bad? Do I rely so much on things that are convenient that I don't know how to just roll with the punches (so to speak)? I get so inconvenienced by the smallest things. The Internet is slow, my cell phone doesn't call quick enough, the line is too long, etc.etc.etc. Sometimes I am really good about relaxing and taking things as they come, but more often than not, I get worked up over things that do not matter.
BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment