Love a Little.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Testimony

We had our last meeting tonight to finish planning and wrap up all of our Nicaragua details. For our meeting, we had asked all the kids to bring their testimony written out--or a statement of "why I believe what I believe." The kids shared amazing beliefs and really inspired all of us. I can't wait to see them in action on our trip, and I know that God is going to use them to touch so many lives while we are gone...and when we return. So, tonight I am sharing my testimony with you--or why I believe what I believe.

Why do I believe what I believe? Why do I believe in God? Well, God has always forgiven me, and He has always allowed me to forgive myself. No matter what I have done, God has always pulled me through and shown me the "why." He has allowed me to stumble so that I could relate with other strugglers. He continually opens my eyes and humbles me. My dark days are far from over, but He consistently reminds me that He's the light. I am important to God, and He always wants me--no matter my dirtiness. He never grows tired of seeing me at His feet needing to be washed clean yet again. I believe in God because He made me, and He believes in me. He fights for me.
BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment